Tag Heuer - USD Watch
- Dial Material: ceramic black alternate finishing tachymeter fixed bezel ; Black skeleton dial with black flange with 60 second / minute scale ; Calibre H02
- Material: perforated black rubber strap
- Clasp: alternate finishing steel folding clasp with double safety push-buttons
- Type: Calibre Heuer 02 – Automatic Chronograph
- Details: rhodium plated facetted, polished applied indexes with white superluminova®
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
Legendary precision. TAG Heuer has championed precision timekeeping since 1860, with a reputation for watches that excel in the most rigorous endeavors. Legendary for its groundbreaking chronographs and its role in motorsports history, TAG Heuer is recognized the world over for pushing boundaries in technical innovation, Swiss accuracy and fashion-forward luxury, earning the loyalty of those who face the challenges of sport—and life—with energy, style and unbridled passion. In 1962, John Glenn made the first manned US space flight wearing a Heuer timepiece. Back on earth, motorsports icons like Juan Manuel Fangio, Steve McQueen and Ayrton Senna each trusted his TAG Heuer on the track. Whether racing, cycling, on the field, in the ocean or climbing the highest peak, TAG Heuer continues to make history with watches and chronographs bearing legendary names like Carrera, Autavia, Formula 1, Aquaracer, Link and Monaco—timepieces as capable and outstanding as the people who wear them.